Monday, January 19, 2009

Glenn & Camie's Snowmobiling Date!!!

We had SO much fun on our Snowmobiling Date! We went in a group of 6, (3 couples) it was Glenn and I, Jerry and Amy, and Grant and Lori! We loaded up the sleds and left Nampa about 8:00 a.m. and went up the Cascade which is about 2 1/2 hours away, unloaded the sleds went riding and playing. We found some fun fun areas to goof off in. We found hills to ride on and the roll and jump down. The guys got some really good jumps in. They are really good on the snowmobiles. Jerry was doing some crazy stuff, but very cool stuff. I don't think Glenn wanted to get chewed out by his wife, so he didn't get as crazy as Jerry. He says he doesn't do it when I am not there, but with the grin he gives me I think I know better. It was fun because we had no one get hurt, stuck, and all but one of the sleds worked fine. The one that didn't was an old one "1985" and I think it decided that it was done. It's so much fun going with people that you can trust and that you know that can and will get you out if anything should possible happen. (Heaven Forbid). We got home about 6:30 p.m. Other then being tired and very very sore, I had so much fun. It was nice just to be with Glenn, no kids, no job, no everyday stuff that happens when your at home. Thanks to Alayna we were able to have the 4 kids stay with her and her kids all day, Thank you so much Alayna for the day off!!! Next time we will have to bring the kids sleds up and take them on some sledding hills. What Fun! Please view the slid show below, it's quite long, sorry, but it is fun to watch! (MOM- I promise we wore helmets the whole time we were on the snowmobile's.) hehehehe!!!

No comments: