Sunday, January 25, 2009

Camie's New Calling @ Church!

Well I got a new calling in Church, and yes I have to admit it was very hard for me to accept it, but I can't say no to God even thought I am questioning what he has is mind for me. I was called to be a Nursery Leader for on of our 3 Nursery's. Luckily it's not for Avery's class. So I get a somewhat of a break from my children! I have doubts in myself, but I like my Mother and Father will put all into what I am called for. I love my children and my husband, and I WILL grow from this. I also will remember that God will give us something that I will grow from, not something that I am already strong in!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I totally understand how scary that is. I've been in Primary for a year and a half, first as a teacher and now in the presidency. I've been in Nursery too. Luckily you have kids and that experience. I'm gaining all my Mommy skills by being in primary. Good luck, and you'll do an awesome job.

Amy said...

It seems like we were just talking about callings. I am still trying to figure out Nursery especially trying to teach a lesson...