Sunday, January 4, 2009

The First Sunday of the Year

Wow the kids had a big day today at church! They all had new classes, plus instead of going to church at 9:00 a.m. we now go at 11:00 a.m. Which was a nice change. Tridon moved up to CTR 8, which means he gets to be baptized this year, Yes I said baptized he is getting older, and it's making me feel older! Dallas is now a CTR6, he is getting older too. My little Case is now a Sunbeam, and is loving it! And Avery, not yet old enough got the privilege to go to Nursery she is suppose to go in on FEB. 18, but the teachers said to bring her on in, and she loves it, and so does Mommy and Daddy, but mostly mommy! She had become quite the pill at church. I love Nursery, as long as I don't get put in as a teacher, (knock on wood). Glenn got to enjoy his class, and I actually got to sit in my class too, YEAHHHHHH!!!!! We are so glad that the kids love to go to Primary, and that they do really well with just going to class and not crying for us. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving us such great kids, and Thank you to our Parents for raising Glenn and I in the Church and to love the Gospel as much as we do. Glenn and I both have very strong Testimonies of the Gospel, and we know it to be true. We love the Prophet, Our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ, and all they teach us. I will post a picture next Sunday on how nice looking the kids look all dressed up and ready for Church! Thanks to all for the support you have given to us.

No comments: