Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tridon got his Bear in Scouts!

Tridon received his Bear is Scouts a couple of weeks ago, I know I know, I should have posted it then, but I have been a busy girl!!!
We are so proud of him and he is working hard towards his Eagle, he still has a couple of years before that, but he has good start on getting all thee other Advancements!
Oh, and guess what!!! I jinks myself... the night he got his Bear, I was watching all the craziness of these scouts running around crazy like, and I turned to one of the Den Leaders, and I said, "I don't know how you do this", she said "You better watch out, you'll be called". Sure enough a week and half later I received a new calling as the Bear Den Leader! YAY for me, (I think)!!! Well needless to say I really am excited, but nervous also. I just have to keep saying to myself, "The Lord will not give me something I can't handle" and I also am excited, because I get to hang out with just Tridon until he advances up to a Webleo in May! Check out his pictures of him getting his Bear below!

No comments: