Thursday, December 2, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY

Yes Yes!!! I am a HUGE Black Friday fan! I love to stay up late and never go to bed, just so I can join crazy people all trying to get the same thing, when there is not enough to go around! I freeze my BUTT off doing these crazy things, but guess what I will do again next year, and the year after that and so on! This year my two buddies and I started planning our attack at 8 pm left my house at 11 pm, just so we can be prepared for the 12:01 am sale at Walmart! After the craziness at Walmart, we had a Marvick potty/Hot Chocolate break, then off to Target to stand in line OUTSIDE in teen temperatures for an hour and a half. Door opened at Target at 4 am then off to Fred Meyer @ 5am, JC Penny, and Office Max, then Bed Bath and Beyond! We ended up home around 8 am, cold, tired, and bags full of good deals! It took all of us about 2-3 days to recoup from this operation, but it was totally worth it. I had a blast with my friends Krissy and Shera, thanks girls for attending this years BLACK FRIDAY with me! Here's to a crazy next year! The picture below is the three of us standing in the cold line waiting for Target to open.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You guy's are so cute lol

Nicole Rich said...

Wow I was at Target at 3:30, we probably passed each other but were so focused on our items of attack ;). My first year at Black Friday and I LOVED it, but only did Target..next year will do more stores! You weren't the lady with a cart full of the $3 kitchen items were you???? She was the talk of Target lol. Hope you guys Have a Merry Christmas!