Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little Miss Dress UP!!!

Avery is very much a girl, she loves to change clothes all the time, she likes to pick what she wants! I can't even keep up with how many times she is dressing and undressing!!! hehe, but don't under estimate her, she is very much a tomboy too, just like her mother, she can get down and dirty, but also likes to look pretty doing it! LOL!!! Not only does she like to dress up, wear shoes and get her nails painted, she loves to shop also, so it looks like I got my shopping buddy, since the boys HATE to shop!

Avery in my Cowboy Hat, Black Heels, and just a t-shirt that explains her ALL THE WAY!!!
Avery in a very girly outfit, black pants, pink tutu, Green butterfly shirt with a crown!
Avery carrying my bags, she loves the pink Victoria Secret Bag!

No comments: