Thursday, July 29, 2010

I turned 30, wow I'm getting OLD!!! LOL

Well 5 days before Case turned 5, I turned 30! YES, I'm OK with this, (I THINK)!!! Thanks to my wonderful Husband I had a great WEEKEND, yes that is right he spoiled me the WHOLE WEEKEND, man he loves me! I got to go shopping, out to eat, a movie, and then on Sunday (my real birthday) he had his Sunday School class come sing to me, and then we went to a friends and had a "party" and played Volleyball and ate cake and Ice Cream. I did make my own cake, but Glenn did ask me if I wanted him to make, but I told him that I would do it! So all in all I had a wonderful 30th Birthday! Thanks everyone for a blast of a day! XOXO ya'll
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Another digital collage by Smilebox

No comments: