Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Day of School

Well today was the last day of school for Tridon, and Dallas. It was also Dallas' Kindergarten Graduation. Wow this year seems like it has flown by, and left me in the dust. What the heck am I going to do with four kids all day, I think they are going to drive me nuts + Glenn will have to take some of them to work with him at least a couple of times (Tridon will be super excited for that). Well both boys did well, not the best, well enough, and they tried their hardest and Glenn and I are soooo proud of them both. Another school year down and another one coming. Tridon will be in 3rd, Dallas in 1st and Case will be going to Pre-School, yeah!!!! I am so thankful for the school (Desert Springs) and the boys teachers (Mrs. McConnel & Mrs. Parke), they all did well in helping our children learn and grow, also for keeping them safe. SUMMER HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pictures of Dallas' Graduation are below)

No comments: