Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break Weekend

We got visitors, (and a bunch of them), this last weekend. My niece Julia got baptized on the 28th of March, and my parents decided to come and join the day! Yaaaaahhhh, I was so excited to see them again, and so were my boys! Late Thursday they showed up with a view extra in tow, instead of them just coming they decided that they would like to bring up 4 of the grandsons (Zach, Hunter, Nicolas, & Dustin) and 1 of the granddaughters (Savannah), so yes that makes for 9 children (7 boys - 2 girls) under the age of 10 in my house this last weekend, oh it was loud, but it wasn't bad. All the kids got along great for the most part, and we did some fun things. On Friday my Dad wanted to take the kids to the movie "Monsters VS. Aliens", it's the new kids cartoon movie, and it was funny to see, not the best movie, but it was good! On Saturday we goofed off, and then later went to Julia's Baptism, (congrats Julia). We had very yummy Ice Cream cake that my Mom and I made for the event! Then on Sunday the left around 9 am so they wouldn't hit the snow storm that was making it's way to Utah! Thanks for coming and we were glad to see you all, and we already miss you a ton!!!

Pictured in this order: Hunter, Zach & Dustin, Savannah, and then Nicolas:




No comments: