Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Car Accident!!!

Ok so here it is my dumb idiotic thing I did! Glenn asked me to follow him in the suburban with my flashers on, (he was driving a hist er to a job)! we were at a stop sign waiting, and Glenn went through, but another car got the the other sign first so I waved her through, and so she went through and proceeded to turn left in front of me, and as soon and she was out of my way casually looked both ways and went, well I guess there was another car in my blind spot and I hit her, and the next thing I knew I was is a canal full of water trying to calm down Dallas (my 5 almost 6 year old) yelling for Glenn, but inside I was freaking out, Glenn got us, and he was yelling out me to get the kids and so after I got my brain working I tore them out of their car seats and got out myself and now my car is totaled and we are all fine! We are still waiting to find out if the lady I hit is fine! Thanks for all the love and support! We love you all so much and we know that we are extremely blessed and watched over by our Heavenly Father! We know that it could have been much worse and are grateful that it isn't worse! I love you all!


This is right after Glenn pulled us out. The suburban acually sunk a little bit more!


This is the side that I hit the lady!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is awful! So glad to here your all right..

Raquel Koehler said...

Those pictures just make me sick. I am so glad your and kids are okay. There is no doubt, you had angels watching over you that day. It could have been much worse.