Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Visit with the Wilson's & Tollstrups

This weekend my little brother Devin his wife Cody and their 6 month old son, Trace and my older sister Nicky her husband Jeremy and their 3 boys Zach, Hunter, & Nicolas, came to visit us. They showed up late Thursday night, and Nicky and her family left Sunday afternoon, and Devin and his family left Monday afternoon. We had such a great time visiting with our family. We played games, flew a kite, the guys played pool and basketball and schooled each other, (now they are all sore, hehe.) We also had a bunch of yummy food, we ate my homemade Chili with homemade scones, Glenn and I made Chicken and Steak Fajitas, and then the very last night Devin made Dutch oven Roast, (SO Yummy), and I also made Mashed potato's with homemade rolls! We had Chocolate Chip Cookies - Sat. Night and Cinnamon Rolls on Mon. morning! Needless to say I think we all gained about 10 pounds each this weekend. We really enjoyed each others company and hope they visit again soon. Oh and I also got to total enjoy and love on my new nephew Trace, he is so full of smiles and is such a great baby. Thank you Hunter, Zach, and Nicolas for being good, and also playing with my boys. They already miss you tons. (I have a slide show of some of our fun this weekend below...)

No comments: