Friday, November 14, 2008

Tridon's School Program

Yesterday Tridon's 2nd grade class, along with the other 2nd grade classes in his school, did a Patriotic Program. He got to have special part; he got to dance around with a mini US flag while singing a song. They 2nd graders at Desert Springs did a wonderful job. His Cousin Jordan is also a 2nd grader at Desert Springs and was in the program. I am so proud of my Big "T", he did a great job, and he showed the audience that he is a proud American. He always has said that he loves living in a America, and Glenn and I are proud that he knows that he is lucky that we live in such a great and free country!

"The Jordan's are very Thankful for all the men and women that have died and those that are still fighting for our freedom!"


Waving the Flag!

Dancing with Loralie, and the flag!

Cousin Jordan Wilhelmsen!

1 comment:

Raquel Koehler said...

That gives me goosebumbs... Good job Tridon! I love your new blog update and music.