Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Jordan's Halloween Fun!

We had lots of fun this year for Halloween. We each had our own thing(s) to do. It started out with a pre-party for Glenn and I, and the party theme was Bringing back the "80's", so I had to do some research for myself, because I was born in 1980, and not familiar enough with the style, so I dressed as an 80's rocker, Glenn dresses like I guess he used too, pegged green stonewash jeans that he got at Goodwill that day, and a polo with a turned up collar, and a Mullet wig. My costume was not hard to come by surprisingly, I found all of it off the rack at Wal-Mart, and just put it together like they did. I guess the 80's style is coming back. The kids were not so sure what to think about their parents! For the kids we went to a Church Chili Feed, and then went Trick of Treating. Then Glenn and I went to another Adult party on the 1st of Nov. Glenn was a pimp and I was the 80's rocker again.




Tridon was a Teenage Mutant Turtle, your so tough "T"



Dallas was a Ghost, OOOOO Scary!

Case is my very cute Pumpkin!


And Avery our little Ladybug! (Aunt Nicky's idea)

We hope that all of you had a wonderful Halloween!





No comments: