Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Avery's 3rd Birthday

K so I know it's taken me a while, but I have been a really busy girl!!!
My Baby turned 3 this August, and it's kinda bitter sweet! She is getting so big and growing so fast, that is makes me sad that this is that last time that we celebrate a 3rd birthday in our home, but it's also great to see our children grow, their healthy and full of fun!
Avery brings some much different personality into our lives, she if very much my child, (I suppose that is why we butt heads), she has my attitude and both Glenn and I's Stubborn side. She is silly and loves to play with her brothers. She knows that she can go to Tridon and get what she wants, HEHE!!! Tridon protects her, Dallas plays with her and Case teases/torments her, but when it comes down to it she is the center of their world and she knows it!!! She has Daddy wrapped around her finger, (kinda, Glenn still doesn't let her get away with things) and she is my little shopping buddy, (she is already stealing my shoes, and getting into my make-up)!!! We really have loved having Avery apart of our lives and we don't know what life would be like without her fun personality! We love you beautiful and hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (check out her party album below)
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Another free scrapbook by Smilebox

No comments: