Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010

We had a great Valentines Day Weekend. This Year we celebrated Friday, Saturday and a little bit on Sunday with the Family! On Friday we went to a movie with our Best Friends Todd and Angie - we went and saw "Valentines Day", it was cute I thought! Then on Saturday the kids hung out with Grandpa/ma Jordan for a little while, so Glenn and I could go to Lunch and the store without them. Then that late afternoon, we took the kids to Alayna's house and had her kids watch them while we went to Texas Roadhouse, and a movie with Doug and Alayna, we saw "Sherlock Holmes" I liked that one too. Then on Sunday we had a yummy dinner after Church and we gave the kids little boxes of chocolate. We hope all of you had a great and wonderful day(s) with the sweetheart(s) in your life. I know that I have the best 5 Valentines in the world. I love you Glenn, Tridon, Dallas, Case, and Avery! XOXO to all of you!

No comments: