Friday, December 12, 2008

My Grandpa Loren A. Wilson

This is my Daughter Avery LeAnn with Grandpa Wilson at
Thanksgiving, exactly 3 weeks before he passed on.
This was also the last time I got see him.


Kristen if you don't mind I am going to copy you and do my memories of Grandpa also. Yours made me have my own, and it also made me cry!

Like Kristen said we lost our Grandpa Loren Wilson 1 year ago on the 13th of December, it was such a hard time for all of us. This was the first person really close to my heart that I have lost. I miss him so much that it hurts, and I know the rest of my family misses him also. We all know that he is happier because he is no longer in pain.

My favorite thing about Grandpa: I have so many fond memories of him that it is hard to choose my favorite, but I do love the way he took care of Grandma, and the Breakfast's that he so fondly fixed all of us, & his sour dough pancakes were the best. I admire this man so much I was very proud to have given my 3rd son Case, his name Loren as his middle name. The first song that I have playing on blog is the one they played at his funeral, so I get a daily reminder of a wonderful man, that I have loved and looked up to all my life.
(please take the time to listen to it's wonderful words,
and you will know how a great man lived his life)

I unfortunately don't live that close to Soda Springs, so I don't get to visit as much as everyone else does, and I regret not making the effort to go over there more often, but I always knew that I was loved and thought of daily by my Grandparents.

Grandpa I love you and miss you so much and I am looking forward to seeing you again! Grandma I love you and think of you often.

1 comment:

Dessa Mae said...

Hey there!! I recognize you from 36th Ward. I married Aaron Bauer and our friends were the McFarlands. Just thought I'd say Hi! You have such a cute family!